Party Mix Recipe
Updated June 4, 2017 by
Party mix is perfect for Halloween parties, New Year's Eve, Christmas celebrations, and kids parties. Use peanuts or your own favorite nuts if you don't like mixed nuts.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 60 minutes
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In a large aluminum roasting pan melt 1 1/2 sticks of margarine.
- To the melted margarine, add generous amounts of salt, red and black peppers, and garlic powder along with the Tabasco Sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
- Add nuts; mix well.
- Add the cereals.
- Slice remaining margarine into small pieces and distribute over cereal mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Every 15 minutes, remove from oven and mix well. Adjust seasonings as needed.