Monterey Jack Fondue
Updated June 4, 2017 by
This tasty fondue or dip is made with Monterey Jack cheese and served with French bread cubes.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 17 minutes
- Rub bottom and sides of a heavy 3 quart saucepan with garlic; discard garlic add cheese, wine, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese melts and mixture is blended.
- Mix cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into cheese mixture and then add lemon juice.
- Bring the dip mixture to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
- Pour into fondue pot and keep warm over low heat for dipping. Alternatively, transfer to a slow cooker or chafing dish.
- Serve fondue recipe with bread cubes.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
Pizza Dip or Fondue