Hot Chili Dip
Updated June 4, 2017 by
This attractive dip is delicious with crunchy tortilla chips. Take along to a party or make for a potluck. The cheeses melt into the hot chili mixture.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the chili and tomatoes in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the chili mixture into a shallow 1 1/2-quart bowl.
- Arrange lettuce along outside edge to form a circle.
- Continue to arrange remaining ingredients in a circular pattern over the hot mixture in the order listed.
- Serve with tortilla chips.