Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Updated June 4, 2017 by
This tasty cottage cheese dip is flavored with roasted red peppers, a little hot sauce, garlic, and basil. Serve this dip with fresh vegetables or crackers.
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Chille: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 8 minutes
- In a food procesor, blend the roasted red peppers, fresh or dried basil, hot pepper sauce, and
- garlic until finely chopped.
- Add the cottage cheese and process until smooth.
- Chill the dip for at least 1 hour.
- Serve as a dip with fresh vegetables or crackers.