Updated June 4, 2017 by
Delicious spareribs are separated into single ribs and baked to serve as an appetizer, or serve as a meal for your family with potato salad or slaw.
Photo Credit: Diana Rattray
Cook Time: 10 minutes1 hour 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
Makes about 20-24 appetizer portions or serves about 4 people as a main dish.
- Heat the oven to 325 F.
- Separate ribs into single ribs or serving-size pieces.
- Season spareribs with garlic salt; arrange in a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake at 325° for one 50 to 60 minutes, until tender; drain well.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and simmer 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over spareribs and bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Baste every 10 minutes.
Printer-Friendly Copy of this Recipe
More Pork Spareribs